Skip to main content

BUHARI IS AWARE OF MY INTENTIONS ~ Bola Tinubu bragged.

President Muhammadu Buhari left, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, right at the State House, Abuja

As the race for the 2023 general elections gather momentum, the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has disclosed that the sitting president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari is aware of his presidential bid come 2023.

The APC chieftain made the disclosure while briefing news men, Monday, at the state House in Abuja immediately after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari. 

Tinubu said he is yet to make his intentions known to Nigerians, adding that he has not set parameters for consultation on his ambition. 

“I have informed the President of my intention but I’ve not informed Nigerians yet. I am still consulting and I have no problem consulting and I have not set a parameter of limitation to the extent of how many people will I consult. You will soon hear all you want to hear; it is a categorical declaration. You’ve gotten that truth from me that I have informed Mr President of my ambition.”

The former Lagos State Governor said that he has the capabilities and experience to consolidate on the economic gains of President Muhammadu Buhari


Comments